<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7254075960315720125?origin\x3dhttp://maddmosh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
‡ Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. ‡
WELCOME
Complicacy must not be an option. Lead life with simplicity.
Out Of Control -Hoobastank
‡ Mahadhir.M ‡
Un-Photogenic Guy
‡ Treasure your loved ones ‡
Photobucket
‡tagged
‡facebook
‡Friendster
‡imeem
‡ Wishes and goals ‡
Wishlist for a lifetime
GET a 2A license


About Himself
M.M.M
-Mahadhir's the name
Always go around with his K800i
And yeah, his Samsung mp3 Player
Open-minded and friendly
Observant while daydreaming
Rider (:
05051990 (:


‡ Friends ‡
Aren't you supposed to be
‡ Rant You Faggots ‡
Dont just LEAVE, READ me a tag!
‡ Tuesday, May 27, 2008‡

A Quiz !!

how exciting, I've been tagged by Quennie. Oh well, here it goes:-

1.Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?

Antarctica !! I want to see the penguins and the polar bears. They look so adorable!!

2.What's your favourite thing to do?

hmm, favourite? i'm not quite sure. But computer's my cup of tea.

3.Do you think money can buy happiness.

No ! Happiness can be found only by an enlightened heart and could not be bought by wealth..

4.If you can have one dream come true, what would it be?

a bus driver. I really really dreamed of becoming a bus captain one day. Don't laugh.

5.Do you believe you can survive without money?

hey, we're facing inflation now man. we need money! everything also money. eat, money. drink, money. watch tv, money. listen radio, money. urrrrgh !

6.What's the most regretful thing you've done before?

forgot to chain up my bicycle. lost 5 time anyway. oh well.

7.If you win $1 million. what would you do?

half million will give to the orphanage. half will be of my use to myself and the community

8.What's the most embarrassing thing that happened to you recently?

never zipped up my pants. sheesh.. there was once i went for a tour for 2 hours in a museum, when i felt so cold and shiok 'down' there. 2 hours ! maan..

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

firstly, she is a good friend and colleague. secondly, she's very artistic. lastly, she's a fun person to be with.

10.What makes you happy?

driving licence. heheh, i wanna be on wheels.

11.What type of person you hate the most?

foul-mouthed jackasses

12.Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road.

its too far, i can't see

13.If you could have a super power, what would it be?

I wanna be like 'Jumper'.. no need to have passport. just "woosh"!

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

my family, friends(not many for now), my handphone and wallet

15.What do you do when you're alone?

listening to mp3 songs or meditate religiously

16. If you had a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?

my short-tempered character, can I like make it into a 'long-tempered' character?

17. If you could turn back time, which period would you like to return to?

I don't know. I prefer not to anyway, sounds crazy

18.What would you do if someone ask you for your number.

I will smile. And ask, " Do you really want to know me? Or just for fun?"

19.How 'bad' do you consider yourself as a girlfriend/boyfriend?

hmm, I can consider myself sexually attracted with my girl(not yet). but hey ! it's normal !

20.What is one thing that you cannot tolerate?

nagging. it makes me REALhot when someone nags at me. I can beat 'em up.. URRGHH.. (sorry, over)



Blog by Simplicity of Life

12:52 AM