<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7254075960315720125?origin\x3dhttp://maddmosh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
‡ Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. ‡
WELCOME
Complicacy must not be an option. Lead life with simplicity.
Out Of Control -Hoobastank
‡ Mahadhir.M ‡
Un-Photogenic Guy
‡ Treasure your loved ones ‡
Photobucket
‡tagged
‡facebook
‡Friendster
‡imeem
‡ Wishes and goals ‡
Wishlist for a lifetime
GET a 2A license


About Himself
M.M.M
-Mahadhir's the name
Always go around with his K800i
And yeah, his Samsung mp3 Player
Open-minded and friendly
Observant while daydreaming
Rider (:
05051990 (:


‡ Friends ‡
Aren't you supposed to be
‡ Rant You Faggots ‡
Dont just LEAVE, READ me a tag!
‡ Monday, May 26, 2008‡

uhhh... its been 3 days sitting at home.
haha. so bored. but what to do right, i'm given mc for these 3 days all thanks to my swollen leg.
I can't recall of how or when I had my leg swollen.
Is it bitten by an insect? Or is it a muscle contraction? nahh.. Don't want to think about it.

According to my "uncle-from-my-mother-side", he said it's got to do with the 'spirit underworld'.
sheesh.

no matter what, i took it as a challenge. No doubt it's a superstitious understanding, need to believe it anyway.
miraculously, my leg got better. hehs, So Happy.

Hmm, I'm 'flash backing' of what happened to me during the trip to the doctor's.

Doctor's trip
Friday, 23.may.08(06.30)
My leg's getting warmer by the minute. feels like picnic ham. its so swollen it glows with angrishly red. I was still in my office then. I've told my supervisor, Jan, that i will not be coming for the night(I'm working night shift if you don't know), because I want to go to the doctor. it's a good thing that she is an understanding person, and she could really stand my foolish antics for the past few months I'm working there. So , I SMS'ed my mum, informing her of my plans for the day(it's just going to the doctor's).

08.30
I'm still doing this stupid damn stuff. Need to upload and run wave(warehouse management thingy), and the system is rather freakishly slow. And William is still doing his packing list(warehouse management ,still). My 'ham-ish' leg was throbbing with pain till I gave up and asked Jan to continue for me. (WAHAHAHAHA)

9.00
At last, William finished his thing , while I finished mine 10 minutes earlier than him, waiting patiently. Punched our cards out and (luckily MrTeo's around, he's going home by taxi, so we hitchhike his ride for awhile) went to the lobby; to wait for the cab that is.

9.30
Reached Jurong MRT interchange at last. Took the train and snored to our sweet homes (respective stations i mean). William stays at Sembawang, so he alights first.

10.30
By the time i reached home, I was dragging my feet like as though they were shell bombs. had some breakfast and shoo-ed by my mum to go to the polyclinic as quickly as possible (her reason was that she's scared of long queues; I'm going alone anyway).

11.20
Took bus 812 to Yishun Polyclinic, quite an enjoyable ride. lots of cute girls to see.

11.35
register my name, got my Q number and wait for my turn. I'm so dead bored, that i could be dropped dead of boredom (what the hell). Didn't bring my beloved PSP at that time, :( so sad. I fished out my K800i Sony Ericsson phone and played mini golf (so lame; but no choice).

12.10
Am inside the room, telling him my 'problematic situation'. He's wearing a mask, somehow reminded me of the series "Masked-Rider".He asked me to roll up my pants' sleeve (or is it sleeve pants'?), and examined my '"oven-fresh" 'ham-leg'.



Doc(muffled voice): when and how long did this happened?
Me: two days ago
Doc: Do you smoke?
Me: No (hmm...)
Doc: This maybe a some kind of infection that you're going through,
Me: uh?
Doc: I can't explain much because i don't know the cause of it and you don't know as well
Me: um..
Doc: Tell you what-
Me: what?
Doc: Tell you what, take a pen or a permanent marker, and trace the red marks-
Me: alrigh-
Doc: If the infected area rise up to your thighs, straight away go to EU
Me: EU?
Doc: Emergency unit laa
Me: oh, okay. Is it a mosquito bite or something?
Doc: Mosquito bites are not so dashing
Me: ....
Doc: If it shrinks, that's good. I will give u antibiotics ya.
Me: (keep mum)
Doc: shit, you're allergic to ampicillin and G6PD deficiency. need to give you another type of antibiotics
Me: -.- ...
can i ask for a MC?
Doc: sure, give you 3 days MC and 7 days light duty
Me: ooo

12.25
So, finally got out and went to the pharmacist. Didn't have to wait long, my turn's up and got my 'another-type-of-antibiotics'.

Pharmacist
: This one take twooo pill , two time one dayy haa..
This one, PANADOL. eat when SICK hor.. two pilll twooo time day.

oh well, i read the prescription at home any way. I'm so rejoiced that i've got a 3-day ticket to paradise.. wahahaha

13.00
reached home(finally), and ate bits of lunch, and took my 'another-type-of-antibiotics', and ... "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that's the doctor's story.
I've been resting quite well , till my leg's getting better *thank you God*
and my PC is getting on my nerves
It keeps restarting itself over and over again. And i Can't run the Internet Explorer,
I'm using Mozilla Firefox now :)

Will update more when i'm at work yaa.. :P
TOODLES


Blog by Simplicity of Life

10:37 AM