<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7254075960315720125?origin\x3dhttp://maddmosh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
‡ Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. ‡
WELCOME
Complicacy must not be an option. Lead life with simplicity.
Out Of Control -Hoobastank
‡ Mahadhir.M ‡
Un-Photogenic Guy
‡ Treasure your loved ones ‡
Photobucket
‡tagged
‡facebook
‡Friendster
‡imeem
‡ Wishes and goals ‡
Wishlist for a lifetime
GET a 2A license


About Himself
M.M.M
-Mahadhir's the name
Always go around with his K800i
And yeah, his Samsung mp3 Player
Open-minded and friendly
Observant while daydreaming
Rider (:
05051990 (:


‡ Friends ‡
Aren't you supposed to be
‡ Rant You Faggots ‡
Dont just LEAVE, READ me a tag!
‡ Wednesday, August 27, 2008‡

woah.

My Prac6(I) was great! The really good news is that i passed the Prac! Whee!!
ooooh... finally, i can proceed to Prac6(II).. It's the public road test route. Need to memorise it.
aah.. It's like so a wonderful feeling to just pass each Prac and go on the next one.. heheh.You know what? The Prac starts at 10.30am whereas I woke up at 10 am! woah, Seriously i thought i was going to be dead meat. But it turned out not to be. I'm just on time as usual. hee..
And guess what? I stumbled upon Khuswandy!!! haha.. really missed him man. He was my classmate when we were Sec4 and 5. Quite shocked to see him anyway. He was attending the orientation lesson when i saw him. Should have seen his face more clearly, so stern; maybe because of him focusing on what he's learning or trying to make out what the hell is the instructor saying.haha. And so, he just started his Prac 1. Once i got my student booklet back (results: Passed), I waited for Khus while I'm trying to take my notes on what's going on to the next Prac. He's shocked too, i guess.. haha. His hair getting more curly and curly. sheesh. Well, Sat with him in the canteen till he is due to his Prac 1. Flashing back the good ol' times we had when at AISS. haizz.. And at 12.45pm, he left and me booking the next Prac6(II).. Hmm., which is on a Saturday(30.08) at 10.30 am.. Yeah.. Need to this properly Madd. Focus. focus..
Well, nothing today. Mainly because of the rain. So heavy some more.
So didn't go out except go for the Prac. Played my beloved PSP till late afternoon.
Watched drama, Jeritan Sepi on Suria. It's a good drama actually. Then I'm here typing this post. hehs.
Aaaannnd, I will be going back to AI this Friday!!! Woohoo! Teacher's day maaa... Time to reunite with the T'chers (ya..rite). Willl be meeting the gang at don't know where laa.. Zibin will be updating me soon.. :)
K la. Till here i put my fullstop. I'm yawning non-stop now.
Still waiting for that someone..................................
haiz........................................
I am so lonely........... so lonely............ very lonely........


Blog by Simplicity of Life

11:27 PM