<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7254075960315720125?origin\x3dhttp://maddmosh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
‡ Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. ‡
WELCOME
Complicacy must not be an option. Lead life with simplicity.
Out Of Control -Hoobastank
‡ Mahadhir.M ‡
Un-Photogenic Guy
‡ Treasure your loved ones ‡
Photobucket
‡tagged
‡facebook
‡Friendster
‡imeem
‡ Wishes and goals ‡
Wishlist for a lifetime
GET a 2A license


About Himself
M.M.M
-Mahadhir's the name
Always go around with his K800i
And yeah, his Samsung mp3 Player
Open-minded and friendly
Observant while daydreaming
Rider (:
05051990 (:


‡ Friends ‡
Aren't you supposed to be
‡ Rant You Faggots ‡
Dont just LEAVE, READ me a tag!
‡ Saturday, September 6, 2008‡

aahh.. finally get to sit at the computer and type in my post.



so, I Passed my Prac7. I'm so grateful to God that I passed the prac. Now I'm waiting for my Traffic Police Practical test. It's on 9 Oct. Wish me luck guys(whoever reading this). There're lots of events and happenings within this month of September. Well, it's the Holy month of Ramadhan, where all Muslims are required to fast. And on the first day of the Holy month, my mum sprained her ankle. So , as my mum is the only one in my family to wake up and serve food at the time of sahur, and seeing that she can't walk, uh, I am the one replacing her. haha. Could have guessed that waking up in the wee hours of the morning to prepare the early meal, and waking up my little brother was a very damn tiring task.

But looking on the bright side, I've got used to waking up early now; with my handphone alarm on la.(haha) I've set a target too, that this month i won't skip any night of terawih at the mosque. And so, actually i did it. Not even a single night being missed out. For now.


So today, went to Woodlands bazaar, searching food for buka(breaking fast). It was sardine-packed. Sheesh, all the Mak-ciks and the Pak-ciks no shame sia, rub here, rub there, rub everywhere. touch here and there. haiz.. i should have worn an armour just now. Long queues at every stall. I was wondering whether these people who are fasting, are they really fasting? Its like by the looks of the surroundings at the bazaar, all malay-muslims are buying food at enormous quantities. I was shocked to see people carrying loads of plastic bags. Like shopping at bugis. Except these are all food items. Even when I'm on the way home, I felt i was the only odd-one out because of my 3 small plastic bags, whereas others have more and bigger ones. Oh well, it's their choice anyway. But i just need to let it out.


I've been busy having my room painted as well. Its the colour of calming green which soothes the soul. But the wreck and mess in my room destroy it all. Oh well, one more wall to go and i will give my room a spring-cleaning party.


And that's all for now folks. I've been feeling a bit of a wanting-someone-to-be-with. But I'm not like every other guy who hunts girls. uh-uh, not me. :)


RAMADHAN, THE HOLY MONTH WHICH ENABLES US TO REPENT AND PURIFY OUR SOULS FROM THE CHARRED-BLACK SINS WE HAD DONE IN OUR LIVES. SEEK FORGIVENESS FOR -HE- IS THE MOST MERCIFUL AND THE MOST CARING; BE THE BETTER GOOD TO ALL MANKIND. AMIN.


Blog by Simplicity of Life

10:56 PM