<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7254075960315720125?origin\x3dhttp://maddmosh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
‡ Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. ‡
WELCOME
Complicacy must not be an option. Lead life with simplicity.
Out Of Control -Hoobastank
‡ Mahadhir.M ‡
Un-Photogenic Guy
‡ Treasure your loved ones ‡
Photobucket
‡tagged
‡facebook
‡Friendster
‡imeem
‡ Wishes and goals ‡
Wishlist for a lifetime
GET a 2A license


About Himself
M.M.M
-Mahadhir's the name
Always go around with his K800i
And yeah, his Samsung mp3 Player
Open-minded and friendly
Observant while daydreaming
Rider (:
05051990 (:


‡ Friends ‡
Aren't you supposed to be
‡ Rant You Faggots ‡
Dont just LEAVE, READ me a tag!
‡ Saturday, September 13, 2008‡

Aaargh! My computer's driving me up the wall! It's been crashing all day long. Sheesh. Infected with virus i think.

So well, sorry for the short "MIA" due to this damned computer and I seemed to not be free lately. So today the 13th day of the holy month of fasting. Im doing pretty well with practicing to control my patience and anger. And i'm trying to be as spiritual as possible and avoid sins along the way; you know, everyday sins like shouting vulgars something like that(not me, just an example). I've been a houseboy for quite a while, being the only one waking up the others for the sahur. Taken hints on cooking from Mum (hehs). I can whip up a few appetizing meals now.. haha. I've a hinch that i can be a good cook! yeah! Even my Dad recommended me to go take courses from Shatec. It's a good idea though. Rather than doing nothing right. My brain had rested for almost a year now, from education. But religious motivations, spiritual trances and everyday-life problems get my brains racked. My Mum is my inspiration and I will always treasure her. In fact, I will always treasure my family. Without them, there will be no existence of me. Thank you God for this wonderful family.
I'm not the type who likes to complain. I can keep it to myself, but if it's too way over-board; then I will think it over. I've been thinking, will there be anyone; especially girls, like or love me? You know girls; or rather young ladies, nowadays don't have what it takes to be a good self-being. I'm not being a sexist or something, but everyone should be given a chance to find the true meaning of love. All young couples seen on the streets are not love on first sight, but like on first sight. i'm not envying the couples just because I don't have a special partner. But think, what if when you're all grown up and found a real true love, what will happen to you? Your past relationships will sure bound to search you, to haunt and destroy your humble being. That is why there are cases of rapes and molestations on poor, innocent and young ladies. Men's weakness are the body of Women. Whereas Women's weakness are the sweet-talk-consolations of Men. Well, I'm not a counsellor but I just need to let it out. I can't stand to watch our young generations fade and lost with this fall-in-like-not-love trends. Every now and then, most teenagers will speak of relationships when discussing. I'm saying this because I have a younger brother. I don't want him astray from the better. It's just a thought from me yea.
Well, today is a good day. After sahur, I went to the mosque for morning prayers and stayed for the Kuliah Fajar or should I say the morning preach. Held on every Saturday. Yeah, It's a good one, really taught me to become a good self-being. Break-fasting on the other hand was a scrumptious meal of rice, sambal goreng and (blech) lemak siput( you don't wanna know).
And terawih was good. I met Asri frequently since Ramadhan started because of the terawih prayers. Had a good laugh every night now when we went home the same way. hehs.
I'm still nervous about the upcoming TP test. I'm just waiting eagerly for the Road Revision Prac next 2 weeks. Oooh, I can feel butterflies in my stomach.
Till then,


Blog by Simplicity of Life

11:21 PM