<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7254075960315720125?origin\x3dhttp://maddmosh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
‡ Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. ‡
WELCOME
Complicacy must not be an option. Lead life with simplicity.
Out Of Control -Hoobastank
‡ Mahadhir.M ‡
Un-Photogenic Guy
‡ Treasure your loved ones ‡
Photobucket
‡tagged
‡facebook
‡Friendster
‡imeem
‡ Wishes and goals ‡
Wishlist for a lifetime
GET a 2A license


About Himself
M.M.M
-Mahadhir's the name
Always go around with his K800i
And yeah, his Samsung mp3 Player
Open-minded and friendly
Observant while daydreaming
Rider (:
05051990 (:


‡ Friends ‡
Aren't you supposed to be
‡ Rant You Faggots ‡
Dont just LEAVE, READ me a tag!
‡ Tuesday, September 23, 2008‡

My revision was great. It was yesterday and the after-rain weather made the temperature cool throughout the Prac.
It was 8.30 am and as usual, miraculously managed to pulp in between the kiasu customers of SMRT. Got quite a headache as all-species of aroma stab through my nose. Perfume lah, never-bathe perfume lah, rubbish bag stench lah, but worst of all - Armpit "Fragrance". Ugh. I wonder when the time will come when I'm with these beings to go for work .It's a great thing that I'm pursuing an at least a 2B license.
Arranged to meet Khus at YCK station by SMS. So he waited for me, for not very long I hope. We journeyed together to the centre with a cool environment. Luckily the sun was not glaring hot. Put on our safety armours, submitted the booklets as usual. Observed that a lot of ladies booked on this slot. I told Khus that we should book every Monday ah like this. But alas, I could no more book any slots as i've done multiple revisions. My bank account's like a desert now that I'm unemployed.
Revision was fun. Managed to brush up my skills even more to prepare for the Test. After much strolling and zooming for two hours, I headed back to the meeting point. After collected my booklet back and got some pointers from the instructor ( I was informed that I'm the one of the steadiest rider. Whee~!), I scanned around the vicinity for my friend but to no avail. Made my mind to head home without him when he called me. Lucky me and him, haha, I waited for him and followed him to do his booking.
Walked to the station, took the train. We talked through the journey. Khus got off at Khatib. And i headed straight back home. Supposedly I'm meeting my mum to go shopping, ultimately ingredients for kuih raya, but she's tired and was aching the whole body. So it was cancelled.
Bought Chicken rice for buka and did terawih as usual. I can't believe that next tue the month of fasting is finishing!. Wow, time flies really damn fast doesn't it? Can't actually keep up with it though. Uh, that's all for now I think. Maybe today my mum wants to go to Woodlands to buy the ingredients as our usual Red-Man store at Sembawang had shifted to don't know where. And I'm sleepy, had Maggi noodles just now for sahur. The MSG is working its way up to my brain now. haha. bye~


Blog by Simplicity of Life

7:26 AM