<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7254075960315720125?origin\x3dhttp://maddmosh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
‡ Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. ‡
WELCOME
Complicacy must not be an option. Lead life with simplicity.
Out Of Control -Hoobastank
‡ Mahadhir.M ‡
Un-Photogenic Guy
‡ Treasure your loved ones ‡
Photobucket
‡tagged
‡facebook
‡Friendster
‡imeem
‡ Wishes and goals ‡
Wishlist for a lifetime
GET a 2A license


About Himself
M.M.M
-Mahadhir's the name
Always go around with his K800i
And yeah, his Samsung mp3 Player
Open-minded and friendly
Observant while daydreaming
Rider (:
05051990 (:


‡ Friends ‡
Aren't you supposed to be
‡ Rant You Faggots ‡
Dont just LEAVE, READ me a tag!
‡ Thursday, September 18, 2008‡

Yesterday's Revision prac was great. Managed to get some sleep after sahur before going to the Prac which was at 8.15am.
Crammed in the MRT with the workaholics. Freaking no space for me man, with my helmet sidled and backpack. Everyone seemed to be squashing me and stared at me looking puzzled- probably with me bringing my helmet. Fortunately, the MRT was moving at a amazingly greater speed than its normal rate due to the peak hours, so I reached YCK within 9 minutes or so. Managed to wiggle out from the sardine-packed cabin and dashed for the escalator because I'm a bit late. It was 8.00am at that point of time, and the walk from the station to SSDC takes another 5 mins or more. I half-walked, half-ran to the Centre as the scorching sun glared upon me.
I was sweating when i reached at the waiting point. Put on the elbow and knee-guards, ready my helmet and submit my booklet. Then, someone came up to me-Khuswandy! lol. We met again since his orientation and now he is wearing the green tag-Prac3. woah, congratz khus!
I'm quite happy too see him, with his long hair and everything. haha. Missed the old times.
"Bolehla balek sama-sama" Khus said, And i was thinking the same way as he did.
So we split after the warm-up excercise and I'm on my own doing my circuit revision with some others. Some guys on the revision were getting ready for their TP the next day. Woah, quite a last-minute revision though. haha. Well, basically i'm just cruising and speeding around the circuit track. Saw Khus doing the Narrow plank, Plylon slalom and the E-brake. And I'm doing my own practises as well.
After that, Khus passed his prac3 and can procced to prac4-congrats. And we booked the next slot-coincidentally- the same day and time. And we went home together. He dropped off at Khatib but i continued my journey. I need to go to the library at Woodlands to return the CDs i borrowed. And managed to loan another batch of CDs. Went back home and hit the bed. Snored till 4pm I think. Mum asked me to the store to get her some groceries. And had buka as usual and went for terawih prayers.
Today was nothing unusual. Just a normal one. Watched some cartoons(haha) that I've borrowed from the library. Just simply relaxing at home till now typing this post. So i got to go. Need to go for terawih prayers. :)
I wanna be with somebody.. but i prefer to be solo as well. confused.


Blog by Simplicity of Life

6:44 PM