<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7254075960315720125?origin\x3dhttp://maddmosh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
‡ Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. ‡
WELCOME
Complicacy must not be an option. Lead life with simplicity.
Out Of Control -Hoobastank
‡ Mahadhir.M ‡
Un-Photogenic Guy
‡ Treasure your loved ones ‡
Photobucket
‡tagged
‡facebook
‡Friendster
‡imeem
‡ Wishes and goals ‡
Wishlist for a lifetime
GET a 2A license


About Himself
M.M.M
-Mahadhir's the name
Always go around with his K800i
And yeah, his Samsung mp3 Player
Open-minded and friendly
Observant while daydreaming
Rider (:
05051990 (:


‡ Friends ‡
Aren't you supposed to be
‡ Rant You Faggots ‡
Dont just LEAVE, READ me a tag!
‡ Friday, October 24, 2008‡

Brrr.. It is such a cold morning. Im like shivering right now in the ice cold air-conditioned meeting room.
Heh, forgot to tell you that I've got a job through Kelly Services last week. It is just a temporary job though. It is at Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB for short), the place where all the networks , markings of PSLE, 'O' levels, 'N' levels, lastly of course 'A' levels, and me as an assistant of all kinds of office stuff.
It is a very confidential place. So I can't tell you much. It's still raining at Tiong Bahru the time when I type this post. And the people here are thick-skinned I presume, because the air-con was adjusted to 20 degrees Celsius! damn!
So, I will be dismissed at 12.30pm later. So I'm quite energetic now despite of the cold weather which usually puts me to sleep. And like finally, I finished my task of input all of the datas of PSLE cases in the laptop and thumbdrive. Four files man!! Each file is so freakishly thick!! Around 70 cases per file I think.
I kept thinking of my enlistment. Till to the extend of dreaming myself in the camp already! Sheesh.. Anxious + Scary = Brrr..


Blog by Simplicity of Life

11:48 AM