<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7254075960315720125?origin\x3dhttp://maddmosh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
‡ Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. ‡
WELCOME
Complicacy must not be an option. Lead life with simplicity.
Out Of Control -Hoobastank
‡ Mahadhir.M ‡
Un-Photogenic Guy
‡ Treasure your loved ones ‡
Photobucket
‡tagged
‡facebook
‡Friendster
‡imeem
‡ Wishes and goals ‡
Wishlist for a lifetime
GET a 2A license


About Himself
M.M.M
-Mahadhir's the name
Always go around with his K800i
And yeah, his Samsung mp3 Player
Open-minded and friendly
Observant while daydreaming
Rider (:
05051990 (:


‡ Friends ‡
Aren't you supposed to be
‡ Rant You Faggots ‡
Dont just LEAVE, READ me a tag!
‡ Saturday, November 1, 2008‡

Hahaha.. I'm at Woodlands Library now.. Just to accompany my little brother. Wow, now it's already the month of November. Can't believe that time really flies. But I will not be surprised that December will come in a short time. I have a very busy schedule this month so I really can't meet up or contact with anyone, except for cousins and friends that is.
.
About cousins, I'm planning to have an outing. Going out to the movies or something. Haaha.. Lots of things in my head, but I don't really know whether the plans work out or not. Damn, Just a month away from NS and I still in 'eating frenzy' mode. Urghh, can't help it. My mouth always wanted to chew on something. Oh well, at least I don't gain weight drastically.
.
Till here, my laptop's going flat. haha. Forgot to bring adaptor before going out just now. Byee..


Blog by Simplicity of Life

3:34 PM